Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Fun!

Thought I would post some summer pictures. We are enjoying our summer break, but it is going by way to fast. Besides vacation, we have been out on the boat and working on small projects around the house that I don't get done during the school year. We celebrated Lexi's 6th birthday in June, so I have added some pictures from her party and sleepover. We celebrated the 4th of July out on the boat watching fireworks, watching fireworks at the Naturals Ballpark, and having a cookout. I just had to post this picture of Ayden above because he loves to wear hats. If David has a hat on Ayden will take it off and want to wear it. He gets pretty upset if you try to take it from him. The funny thing is he will wear the hats side ways, backwards, diagonal, and sometimes he likes to cover his eyes up with the hat and try to walk. The other day I was cleaning out David's closet to get ready for our yard sale this weekend and he just had a blast trying on all the hats I was throwing out. He also enjoys getting a pair of Lexi's tennis shoes out of her closet and wearing them around the house ALL day. I probably put them back in her closet 10 times today. Enjoy the pictures.
Cole decided to strap Ayden's carseat to the golf cart. Obviously I was not monitoring this.

Laura, I put this one on here for you to see. Even though you are moving to the Bahamas now, he was supporting you in his new Dominica t-shirt from Nana and Papa




We had family over for the fourth of July weekend. Lexi loves playing with her cousins, Dylan and Logan. They had a blast on the water slide and shooting fireworks. Ofcourse we could not get Ayden to stay in the picture but he had fun as well.




Ayden enjoyed the watermelon if you can't tell!!

Lexi had her first sleepover for her 6th birthday party!! All the girls had so much fun!!

The gang at Lexi's party. She was so glad that almost everyone was able to come. What cuties!!! Ayden was also at the party, however he does not necessarily volunteer for pictures..... He runs!













1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to have found your blog through Facebook! : ) My blog is so theraputic for me.. fun to capture the memories!

    ReplyDelete