Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Summer Fun!

So as you can see in the pic above, we have been having to much fun being at home for the summer!!!! We have been relaxing in the mornings. Watching GMA, drinking coffee, playing!!! I love summer mornings!!!!! We celebrated David's bday out at the lake on Sunday. I had a yard sale last weekend that went really well. This week I am trying to catch up on scrapbooking, organizing around the house, and getting some things ready for 1st grade. On Saturday, we are leaving for Destin, which I am SO excited about. Then it will be back to work for me:( But I am excited about this school year so I will be ready. Here are some pics from the last couple weeks.



Ayden loves his sister's helmet and scooter:)


Lexi playing school. She just had to have makeup!



Ayden was not to excited about holding Jaxon!!!




Hanging out after sleeping in:)





2 comments:

  1. Loving the summer pics!!! Have fun in Destin! I don't know who will miss you more....me or Carter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, The blog is awesome! You are so organized. When in the world do you have time to blog.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete