Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brownie and Beach Blast!!!!!






























We just got home from Destin, Florida last night. We spent a week on the beach with my parents, brother and sister, and nephew. We had a blast!!!!! Lexi and Ayden both loved the sand and water. I think that Lexi could have stayed from morning til dark. Ayden does whatever his sister does. If she runs down to the water..... he is not far behind! They were so cute to watch. We got lots of good video, which I know we will love looking back at someday. Ayden counts, 2,2,2 and then falls down into the water. It is so much fun to watch him experience new things. Lexi loved the pool also where she did cheerleading with Gampi everyday. David got to golf and I took Lexi school shopping. We ate at the Crab Trap and Pomponoe Joes, which were both amazing and sat right on the beach!!! David and I got to go out to Pomponoe Joes by ourselves and had a lil date with the best seats ever. They were out on the deck on the beach.....It was so pretty. We cooked every kind of shrimp you can think of, shrimp alfredo, and had a crab leg feast!!!!! It was defintely a great ending to our summer!!!!!! We can't wait to go again. I am going to post a few pictures from the beach below plus a couple of pics of the kids helping me cook brownies for David's 30th birthday. If you can't tell, Ayden is a fan of licking the bowl. At first he kept looking at me wondering why I was letting him do it. Then, at one point, I thought he might try to crawl in the sink!! I LOVE my kiddos!!!! We have so much fun! Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Ash, your kiddos are adorable!!! I hope you guys are having a good summer.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete