Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!
















We have had such a wonderful holiday season! December was very busy, but exciting! We got to spend so much time with family and friends. We visited David's extended family in Texarkana earlier this month. We are so fortunate to have both parents and all our siblings living in NWA, which gives us the opportunity to spend plenty of time with them during the holidays. My sister-in-law, Laura, made it home from Dominica and we threw her a little surprise party. We are so glad that she does not have to leave the country again!! Lexi played Ragedy Anne in the "Moosical" at school and it was so fun to watch her and her classmates. I am posting a couple pictures from he play. She also joined the Children's Choir at church and sang in the Christmas Cantata! She loves to sing so she had a blast! I am posting a picture of her in her Choir robe as well. This year, we started a new tradition. My mom bought us and Elf on the Shelf. She came over and read the story to the kids, which they loved. We named our Elf Zachary and the kids had so much fun finding his new spot every morning (well, almost every morning......I forgot to move him a couple times so I had to tell them that if they are really good, he doesn't have to visit the North Pole every night). He will be back next Thanksgiving;). Ayden was so much fun this year for Christmas!! He loved opening presents! Lexi and Ayden got a new trampoline for Christmas, which they have not been able to use yet because it is so cold. They can't wait to get on it when the snow melts. We were extactic about having our first white Christmas!!! It was so pretty.....except for when we had to drive home from my nanas Christmas Eve in the blizzard:( I have enjoyed being home with the kids for Christmas break. It is one of my favorite times of the year. I love laying around in the mornings watching GMA, Regis and Kelly, and The View while they play in their pj's. I am so excited about 2010!! Hopefully we will sell our house and begin building in the fall!!! I have become addicted to looking at house plans! David and I will be heading to Memphis this weekend for the Liberty Bowl and to celebrate the new year! We are so excited! Happy New Year!
Ashley










No comments:

Post a Comment